Saturday, November 8, 2008

My first post

The motto I go by is this: Cemeteries are Historical Treasures. I love cemeteries, best of all, those small ones you see as you're driving across country. It is always an experience to pull over to the side of the road, jump out of the car and wander around a unfamiliar graveyard. The imagination runs wild.
Grave Yard Rabbit is such a perfect name. I do hop around when I get in a cemetery. It is hard to be reverent. When I showed a freind the blogs she said "You found you own people!"

1 comment:

Terry Thornton said...

WELCOME, TRAVELS WRIGHT, to the Association of Graveyard Rabbits. Yes, you have found you "own people."

Glad to have you writing --- and look forward to reading your posts.

Terry Thornton
THE ASSOCIATION OF GRAVEYARD RABBITS

A Member of The Association of Graveyard Rabbits