Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Kansas Rabbit


My husband is from Kansas so we visit there often. I do like it there, it is a big contrast to California.

So...I am trying an experiment. Lets call it a virtual experiment. I wrote a new blog and titled it The Kansas Rabbit. I noticed that there wasn't a Kansas Rabbit so I am going to hop to Kansas via my current collection and the web, with a occasional visit to the Sunflower State.

Please visit me at http://thekansasrabbit.blogspot.com/ I can't wait to tell you Kansas Stories.

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

Diane, I'm happy to see this. I'm also from Kansas (Great Bend). I lived there the first 40 years of my life and have been in Colorado now for 20 years. I'll be following you--good luck on The Kansas Rabbit!

A Member of The Association of Graveyard Rabbits